The Board of Education (BOE) was originally designed in coordination with our educational customers to teach microcontroller programming and this remains today as the most popular application.. Even if you aren’t using our SIC curriculum, the ease of use and expandibility make the BOE an ideal project board for BASIC Stamp microcontroller experimentation. With the included a handy power switch and a servo jumper, it surpasses the features of previous BOE versions.
Board of Education programming board does not include a BASIC Stamp module so you will need to purchase one separately, which matches your needs.
- Mechanically interlocked power supply to prevent dual connection of wall-pack and 9-volt battery
- DB9 connector for BS2-IC programming and serial communication during run-time
- P0 - P15 I/O pins, Vdd and Vss connections brought adjacent to 1.375 x 2 in ( 35 x 51 mm) breadboard area
- Female 10-pin dual row connector for optional AppMods
- On-board regulator delivers up to 1 amp of power for larger projects
- Jumper selection of servo power: regulated (Vdd) or unregulated (Vin)
- Three-position power switch allows various powering options for programming without providing power to servo connectors
- Power Requirements: 6 to 9 VDC
- Communication: Serial for Programming via USB port
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.75 in (95 mm x 70 mm)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to 185 °F (0 to +70 °C)
Parallax BASIC STAMP USB BOE Development Board
- Product Code: BOE-USB
- Availability: In Stock